Give your next team retreat or social event the special backdrop it deserves in Port Douglas, one of the most idyllic destinations in Australia. Just a 60-minute drive from Cairns, Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas can provide the perfect setting for your wedding, anniversary dinner or next corporate incentive trip.
You and your guests will enjoy a comfortable stay in our modern villas, set amidst 15 acres of lush tropical gardens. With several swimming pools and the stylish Straits Cafe, Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas offers plenty to keep you entertained during your stay, and famous Four Mile Beach is just a short stroll away.
We offer a variety of services to make your event unforgettable:
- Tailor-made and themed dining featuring spectacular gardens and lighting
- Alfresco and indoor air-conditioned dining options
- Pre-organised team building activities
- Group menus available
- Canapés and cocktails on the deck
- Events/Wedding Coordinator available upon request
Please click here to request for a proposal to host an event at Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas.
Smart Meetings Hot Offers
Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas is a family friendly resort, located just two minutes from Port Douglas village and stunning Four Mile Beach. Choose from one, two or three bedroom self-contained standard or deluxe villas, each offering an enormous 110 square metres’ of living space.
- Smart Incentives Package book 3 nights accommodation in a One Bedroom Villa and breakfast from $495AUD* single occupancy
- Smart Incentives Package book 3 nights accommodation in a Two Bedroom Villa and breakfast from $552AUD* twin share occupancy.
Currency: Australian Dollars.
Includes: Australian GST.
Rates are subject to availability and subject to change in 2013.
Request a Proposal for a group incentive 3 night package staying at Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas and Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks.
For more information phone: +61 7 4087 2790.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Rates include GST. Subject to availability and valid until 31/12/13