Meetings and Events
With a portfolio of 13 hotels in 10 key locations across Asia Pacific, Rendezvous Hospitality Group (RHG) provides you with access to a comprehensive range of meeting, incentive, conference and event facilities. Whether you are planning a major business event or an intimate social function, our professional Smart Meeting Event Managers can provide tailored proposals and customised services to ensure every aspect of your event is a success and within your budget.
Experience a new way of doing business with our impressive Smart Meetings signature inclusions for our Australian & New Zealand hotels:
- 24 hours of unlimited internet access in guestrooms.
- Free local telephone calls and low-cost international calls.
- Low-cost mini bar pricing.
- Low-cost laundry pricing.
- No surcharge for use of credit cards and no weekend or public holiday surcharges when you stay, drink or dine at any Rendezvous hotel.
- Wi-Fi access in all public spaces.
- A conference concierge to attend to any requests.
Take advantage of our entire Smart Meeting event planning services, including:
- Initial concept and design of your event, to match your vision and budgets.
- Personalised menu development and the matching of all dietary requirements.
- Client status reports, to ensure your approval of each step.
- Pre and post event meetings on-site with a dedicated Smart Meeting Event Manager to guarantee the flawless execution of your event, enabling clear communication between our staff and your team.
- VIP handling, from hotel and transportation arrangements to last-minute requests.
- State of the art technology and onsite audio visual support.
Smart Meetings is a promise that ensures a truly successful event at every Rendezvous hotel. We match our global brand promise with a personal approach while creating Smart Meetings that are as individual as each of our Rendezvous hotels.
Our Smart Meetings Promise
When you inquire via our website we will respond to your request within 2 hours and provide a full proposal or quotation within 24 hours.
Superior Product Knowledge
Our Smart Meeting Event Mangers are trained to be creative and think on their feet which will ensure your event is a memorable one.
Highly-Personalised Site Inspections
When you visit us for a site inspection, you will be accompanied by a Smart Meetings Event Manager who will ensure our facilities are included and explained during your visit.
Understanding Your Event
We are committed to seeing to it that no detail is overlooked so that your special occasion or event is executed seamlessly and within your budget.
Communicating Your Event
We want everything to run smoothly so we have a seamless communications process in place which includes direct phone lines to our onsite Smart Meetings Managers during your event.
Superior Technical Support
We are committed to providing superior onsite audio visual technical support and have in-house audio visual specialists that will ensure they are available whenever it is required.
Our event staff are trained to be responsive in finding effective solutions to unforeseen problems, quickly and discreetly which guarantees your return.
Global Events & Meetings Solutions
If you are a group planner wanting information on any Rendezvous hotels worldwide, a dedicated sales professional will process your request for one or multiple hotel destinations providing a ‘one stop shop’ approach.
Measuring Client Feedback
We want to maintain our high standards so we constantly monitor our service levels and value feedback from our clients ensuring your event is our success.
To discuss your requirements for hosting your next conference, meeting or food and beverage event at a Rendezvous hotel, please use the Request for Proposal Form to make an enquiry.
Smart Meetings Rewards Where You Book And Win
Confirm a Smart Meeting, Conference or Event with Rendezvous hotels and Win
Confirm a residential conference, day meeting or a classic food and beverage event via the Rendezvous Hospitality Group (RHG) website and go in the draw to win a $5000.00AUD holiday to Singapore staying at the Rendezvous Grand Hotel Singapore. To enter the draw to win simply enquire via the RHG website and confirm direct with the hotel. All bookings must be confirmed and deposited before 30 July 2013 (terms & conditions do apply).
Click here to view our Smart Meetings Hot Offers and request for a proposal.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Only applicable to new meeting, incentive, conference or event bookings.
- Bookings must be via the RHG website and you must mention this RHG Smart Meetings Promotion to go in the draw.
- Conference bookings must include 25 paid accommodation rooms or more per night and stays for minimum 2 nights or more with one entry in the draw per event.
- Day meeting or classic food and beverage event bookings must be to the value of $1500AUD per day to be entered in the draw.
- Entry into the draw is valid after you have held and fully paid for the event.
- Following the event you must complete the prize draw entry and include 25 words on what would you like included in a Smart Meeting from Rendezvous hotels?
- Prize winner will be promoted in future marketing opportunities.
- The prize will be drawn on the 31 July 2013.
Confirm a Smart Meeting, Conference or Event with Rendezvous hotels and Receive
Confirm a residential meeting, conference, or incentive group at a Rendezvous hotel and receive an overnight mystery accommodation voucher valued at $250AUD and a GiftMore gift card to the value of $200AUD to use at any of the Rendezvous hotels as your reward. In addition for every 25 paid accommodation rooms receive a complimentary accommodation room to use during the conference (to a maximum of 3 free of charge rooms per night) plus for every 25 paid accommodation rooms receive 3 complimentary room upgrades to Suite accommodation (to a maximum of 3 free of charge rooms per night dependant on hotel availability).
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Bookings must be via the RHG website and you must mention this RHG Smart Meetings Promotion to receive your accommodation voucher, GiftMore gift card, FOC rooms & upgrades.
- The gift voucher and the GiftMore gift card will be issued after the event has been held and fully paid.
- Residential conference bookings must be 25 paid accommodation rooms or more per night and staying for 2 nights or more with one entry in the draw per event.
- Complimentary or upgrades are subject to availability and can only be redeemed for the 25th paid accommodation room.
Engage and energize your attendees and participants with creative conference and incentive packages
Reward yourself with an accommodation package staying at the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks for 3 nights, located just moments from Circular Quay, Sydney’s famous Opera House and Sydney’s central business district and also the Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas for 3 nights, situated where the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest collide.
Click here to make your conference, event or incentive trip inquiry direct to a Smart Meeting Event Manager.
Smart Meetings Hot Offers
All Rendezvous hotels have Smart Meeting Hot Offers available, please click here to view offers for a location near you.
A Guide To Rendezvous Hotels Smart Meetings Conference Day Packages
Rendezvous Grand Hotels Conference Day Packages
- Smart Meetings Essential Conference Day Package - morning & afternoon tea including gourmet cookies, working style lunch including chef's selection of sandwiches, salads, tea & coffee, delegate stationery, mints & iced water, white board & markers and main meeting room hire.
- Smart Meetings Executive Conference Day Package - arrival tea & coffee, morning & afternoon tea including gourmet cookies, buffet lunch including 3 hot, 1 sweet & fresh fruit, tea, coffee & juice, delegate stationery, mints & iced water, white board, markers, screen & flip chart, main meeting room hire, plus two complimentary undercover self car parking spaces.
- Smart Meetings Premium Conference Day Package - arrival tea & coffee including one savoury & one sweet food item plus fresh juice, morning & afternoon tea including chef's daily selections, fresh juice & fruit, buffet lunch including three hot, one sweet & fresh fruit, tea, coffee, juice & soft drinks stationery, refreshments including alternating mints, sweets & bottle water, white board, markers, screen & flip chart, main meeting room hire and two complimentary undercover self car parking spaces.
Rendezvous Hotels Conference Day Packages
- Smart Meetings Basics Conference Day Package - morning & afternoon tea with chef's daily selection, working style lunch, stationery, mints & ice water main meeting room hire.
- Smart Meetings Essentials Conference Day Package - arrival tea & coffee, morning & afternoon tea with chef's daily selection, working style lunch, stationery, mints & ice water main meeting room hire, standard AV, flip chart, screen, white board & markers.
- Smart Meetings Plus Conference Day Package - arrival tea & coffee, morning & afternoon tea with chef's daily selection, buffet lunch, stationery, mints & ice water main meeting room hire, standard AV with complimentary internet use for up to three delegates, data projector, flip chart, screen, white board & markers.
Rendezvous Studio Hotels Conference Day Packages
- Smart Meetings Basics Conference Day Package - morning & afternoon tea with chef's daily selection, working style lunch, stationery, mints & ice water main meeting room hire
- Smart Meetings Essentials Conference Day Package - arrival tea & coffee, morning & afternoon tea with chef's daily selection, working style lunch, stationary, mints & ice water main meeting room hire, standard AV, flip chart, screen, white board & markers.
- Smart Meetings Plus Conference Day Package – arrival tea & coffee, morning & afternoon tea with chef's daily selection, buffet lunch, stationery, mints & ice water main meeting room hire, standard AV with complimentary internet use, data projector, flip chart, screen, white board & markers
Click here to view our Smart Meetings Conference Day and Residential Packages
Minimum numbers and conditions may apply. Rendezvous Smart Meetings Residential Conference Packages include accommodation, conference day package and restaurant buffet breakfast.
Each of our hotels across Asia Pacific, with the exception of Rendezvous Hotel Sydney the Rocks, offers a unique set of conference facilities and services. Some offer a contemporary design; others are housed in beautiful heritage buildings, and a few feature unique outdoor spaces. Yet at every location you can expect some common elements, such as access to modern technology, great attention to detail and superb service.
Listed below are some of the key features of each hotel’s conference facilities:
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Adelaide
You can choose from two superb European-style conference rooms at Rendezvous Grand Hotel Adelaide, which can accommodate up to 150 guests for a cocktail party or 110 guests with theatre-style seating.
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Auckland
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Auckland has 15 purpose-built function rooms. Facilities include boardrooms, meeting rooms and ballrooms with natural light, providing you with a myriad of venue options that can accommodate everything from small four person meetings to cocktail receptions for 1,000 guests.
Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
The Berkleys on Ann Function Centre at Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square has eight versatile venue options that can accommodate small groups or larger events for up to 120 guests seated theatre style.
Rendezvous Studio Hotel Brisbane On George
The versatile conference facilities at Rendezvous Studio Hotel Brisbane On George offer four venue options with natural light that can accommodate everything from small 10 person meetings to cocktail receptions for 250 guests.
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch
At Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch you can choose from four soundproof meeting rooms that can accommodate from four to 50 guests and feature free wireless internet access.
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne
One of Melbourne’s premier conference venues, Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne has 10 conference and meetings rooms – including the magnificent Ballroom and Grand Vestibule – which can accommodate up to 330 guests.
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Perth Scarborough
Boasting a beautiful beachfront location, Rendezvous Grand Hotel Perth Scarborough has 16 meeting rooms including two large ballrooms that can accommodate from 10 to 800 guests, as well as unique features such as a car hoist, modern audio-visual equipment and on-site technical support team.
Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central
Featuring purpose-built function rooms and customised catering menus, Rendezvous Studio Hotel Perth Central offers seven versatile venue options that can accommodate everything from small eight person meetings to cocktail receptions for 120 guests.
Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas
Ideal for team retreats, corporate incentive trips and social events, Rendezvous Reef Resort Port Douglas offers modern villa accommodation in a tropical setting; services such as team-building activities and group catering are available upon request.
Rendezvous Hotel Shanghai Merry
Offering a sophisticated setting for conferences and events, Rendezvous Hotel Shanghai Merry has 11 function and banquet rooms, including a ballroom that can accommodate up to 400 guests.
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Singapore
Featuring over 880m2 of banquet space, Rendezvous Grand Hotel Singapore offers six versatile function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 240 guests, as well as a state-of-the-art Telepresence Suite.
Rendezvous Studio Hotel Sydney Central
The modern conference facilities at Rendezvous Studio Hotel Sydney Central – which include purpose-built meeting rooms, as well as a rooftop pool lounge and sun deck with fabulous views of Sydney’s skyline – can accommodate everything from small 12 person meetings to cocktail receptions for 100 guests.
Click here to view meeting room capacities for all Rendezvous hotels.