Corporate Social Responsibility
At RHG, we strive to operate in a sustainable, ethical and responsible manner in order to contribute positively to the well-being of our guests, our employees and the communities in which we operate.
We do this in a number of ways, including:
- encouraging our business units to carefully consider the impact of our operations on the environment through our Environmental Sustainability Program;
- providing and promoting a culture of diversity to support the local communities in which we operate;
- reducing the impact our hotels have on the environment through effective waste, emissions, energy and conservation practices;
- ensuring safe work practices that position us as a leader in safe workplaces in our industry;
- implementing ethical and responsible business practices that reflect our values; and
- supporting the involvement of our businesses in helping the local communities in which they operate.
Five RHG hotels have been officially recognised as environmentally friendly under the prestigious Green Globe benchmarking program, and we are actively working with our remaining hotels towards achieving 100% certification across our entire portfolio.
The Green Globe program recognises the commitment of international organisations to meeting the world’s highest environmental standards in areas such as energy and water consumption, total waste production, community commitment, and the implementation of an integrated environmental and social policy.
- Rendezvous Grand Hotels
- Rendezvous Hotels
- Rendezvous Studio Hotels